April 20, 2014

HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYY EASTER!!
I hope your easter was filled with joy. love. family. good food. and remembering exactly what easter is all about.

These are the only photos from easter that I have.
It was an unusual Easter for me. Usually I go to Birmingham to spend time with my family.
This year I stayed in Florence so I could be with another family that is very near and dear to my heart.
MY EPIC CHURCH FAMILY!!


My family did however drive from Birmingham to Moulton to visit and be at the Epic Campus for tonights service. I loved them being there and of course they l o v e d the service. 



I love the people that God has put in my life. I seriously can't believe I get to call such amazing people my family and sweetest friends. Will Patrick ladies & gents :) He's fun, nerdy and loves Jesus with everything in him!

Not too many pictures from Easter huh?! Oh and just so you know, I did stick with Tradition and I did make my easter dress. I didn't get a single image that was just about my dress. My sweet Raegy wasn't here to capture my photos. So, Ill have to do a makeup shoot for that one!! You can see a little bit about my dress in the two photos above. 

JESUS IS ALIVE!
He defeated death so we can have L I F E ! 
It's an amazing and beautiful thing.
If you have any questions about what I am talking about, please feel free to contact me :)

Alrighty this girl is off to bed...gym time comes too stinking early!
Bye now,
bB***

No comments: