August 11, 2014

The Weekend.

Oh...there is only an hour left in Monday. Actually less than that now.
My life is flying by!!!

So this weekend was pretty freaking fun. 
AHHHHMAZING actually. 


It consisted of Gypster Cuddles. Good Clothes. Jordan. Chick Fil A. Birmingham. Wish I Was Here. Good People. Wilbert. Mel B. Chris. New Friend Bethany. Her Friend Amanda. Giant Jenga. A Florence Trip and Back to the Ham within a few hours. Scrubs. How I Met Your Mother. A late night trip to McDonalds. 
& it ended with a super early trip to Jacks for Breakfast. 
A gooooood weekend and the only complaint as always, it wasn't long enough. 
So working today I was definitely definitely sleepy. 


My Monday ended with a great Yoga class taught by my Favorite Instructor!!
Lyssa Lou <3
A fantastic way to end a long sleepy monday.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I'm off of here. It's going to be an early day tomorrow driving to Florence for a little meeting. 

Bye now friends!
bB***



No comments: