November 19, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FAITH!!!!


To one of my absolute 
F A V O R I T E 
Ladies on the planet.

FAITH!!

This lady has inspired me and impacted my life more than she will ever know. Her drive and love for what she does is so inspiring. A year ago almost to the date, I was working in Florence absolutely miserable. I hated my job and dreaded work every. single. day. and that's just me being completely transparent and honest about that.

God definitely MADE our paths cross and it was exactly when I needed it the most. He used a precious angel named Hope that recommended me to Faith without even knowing my current work situation. At the time Faith wanted only a part time worker, and I had to have a full time job, so begrudgingly I had no other choice but to tell her that I wasn't interested. Long story short, Faith and I ended up chatting again a month or so later about her needing someone even more so than before and I was seriously just ridiculously miserable where I was and was ready to bolt!!

Everything that happened, happened exactly when it was supposed to and I'm insanely thankful for that. 

I never knew that when I started working for Faith that my college-burned out passion for photography would 
F I N A L L Y 
be rekindled. I never knew that when I started working for her that I could obtain so much knowledge in a years time. I never knew that I would gain another family that I know loves me and appreciates me. I never knew that I would discover my dream job and I never knew that my work would be appreciated so much. 

My favorite thing that I have learned since working for Faith {and her husband} is that hard work pays off. Faith and Dan are two of the hardest working human beings I have ever met. I love that when you yourself are a hard worker and you work for hard workers that your work is truly appreciated and not taken for granted simply because they KNOW exactly what hard work is!!! 

THANK YOU so much Faith for having such a positive impact on my life. I am so so thankful for you. You were never a boss to me. You are a role model, an inspiration, my biggest mentor and one of my closest friends!

I love you sweet lady and hope your day is FANTASTIC!!!!

Bri


No comments: