January 15, 2015

GOODBYE Alabama


I'm out of here and so dang excited. 


Starting today I get to be back with my favorite "boss-lady" E V E R ! !
Faithy just gets my butt in gear and inspires the heck out me.
She never stops and I absolutely love it.

So today Faith and I head to Florida for a 5 day conference in beautiful Destin. 
I can't wait to learn from some of the best and meet different photographers from all over. 





It's going to be such a fun time but I'm mostly excited about being back working with and in the actual same room as Faith!!!

So this starts the beginning of my adventure and I'm so excited to see what doors God opens from here. I am kicking out every single doubt/worry/negative thought and trusting that God has given me this time for a specific reason. I don't know or have any idea whatsoever what it could be, but ultimately my goal is to be open enough to see Gods direction for me.

So get ready for a lot of TROPICAL photos because I'm a hard working beach bum until the end of February!

Bye now
B's

No comments: