May 1, 2015

The Truth about Happiness

Happy freaking FRIDAY friends!!
I just needed to write right now. It helps me process things. Yesterday wasn't the best day of my life. I learned a very very valuable lesson. So I wanted to share my thoughts with you and maybe it will help someone else who might struggle with this!

I realized yesterday that all of this time, I have thought that it was a single person that was supposed to make my life the happiest it can be.  But I've been so wrong all of this time. Its definitely not a person. We are all humans. We fail. We let people down. We ALL do it! But, that doesn't for a second define your personal happiness. What truly makes you happy is inner happiness and love for yourself and with that moments and experiences that you surround yourself with and share with others. 

That's it! Focus on being happy with yourself, surround yourself with people that radiate happy moments and just please, do NOT depend on or put the pressure on someone else to define your happiness. It isn't fair for that person and can end up making them feel like they will never be up to par with your standards.

I hope my experience can help someone else and help them turn their idea of happiness around!
Thanks so much for reading!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY <3
bB***


No comments: