May 6, 2015

Yoga Colletion L O V E

Hey loves!
How's your week going?!?!
Well we've made it to the half way point so SCORE on that!
So, I don't know if all of my readers know this or not, but I am a certified Les Mills Body Balance Instructor. It's one of my favorite ways to feel revitalized and energized. If you haven't ever been, I would love for you to come try it out! Our classes are Monday & Friday {9:30am & 4:30pm} Wednesday {4:30pm}! 
You can life the Gardendale Civic Center Fitness page to stay up to dat!
It's such a fun time!

So in honor of my love for the class and living a healthy lifestyle, I have collected some of my favorite workout attire! Soooo Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I love Lululemon. They have the best collections. Also, everything isnt brightly colored which you know I LOVE! haha!

What are some of your favorite Yoga Brands?!?
Please share!

Thanks for reading friend!
Bye now
B's



















No comments: