July 9, 2015

Friends & Food

Hello There!!
I have been so busy and have abandoned my little space here that you all know I love so dearly. So I wanted to catch you up on life a little. 

It's crazy how things work out. Sometimes they are definitely not how you thought they would, but its always for the greater good whether we think it is or not. I never....ever saw myself working two jobs. But when I know what I want I don't care what I have to do to get it. I'm a girl on a serious SERIOUS mission. Working at an art gallery and working back at RH is so F U N. 
I love love love working back at RH and even more so than that, I love working with Christmas and Donnie. Those guys entertain me all day long. 

I've also had some good G O O D cooking this week. I don't know what I did to deserve such awesome friends {who can cook}but I'm super thankful for them. 

 


 
 
See what I mean! Look at all that :) HOMEMADE.
I'm thinking I will share the recipes in a separate post....if my friends are willing to share their secrets.

{Grilled Drumsticks & Veggies • Cheeseless Pizza • Honey Chicken • Watermelon & Arugula Salad • Avocado Fries • Blueberry & Apricot Quinoa} 

Anyone hungry now?
I sure am!!!

 

Along with all of that food intake....YES I have been getting some good workouts in. Speaking of, Monday, I taught Bodyflow and even now, on Thursday my legs are still sore. Talk about a good one. If you are in the area please feel free to join the Bodyflow {yoga & tai chi} class on Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 4:30.

Friends, its almost the W E E K E N D.
Unfortunately, I work all weekend long. But hey....remember, I'm on that serious mission so I don't even care!

Bye for now
bB***













No comments: