October 24, 2015

A Man That Cooks


Hello dear friends!!!
I hope your Saturday was awesome.
Mine was GOOOOOD
I'll share my Mississippi adventure in another post.

On to another subject that I meant to post earlier this week.
I'm not sure if I've ever told any of you this but, my man can 
COOOOOK
 And I don't mean like, he can make a grilled cheese. I mean he makes amazingly delicious food. See below....






Turkey Stuffed Peppers, Baked Sweet Potato Chips and Grilled Green Beans.
Mmmmmmmmmm <3
One thing I love about Aaron is that he eats really healthy for the most part. So it's really easy for us to cook together, because we always like the same kinds of foods.

The first thing Aaron ever cooked for me was Baked Fish with a giant side of Sauteed Spinach. His spinach is incredible. Every time I eat it, it's like there isn't enough on my plate, I always want more! The best part about his cooking is that he isn't afraid at all of using spices. He makes all of my food spicy because he knows my love for spicy foods.

Anyway, so I really just wanted to take a few minutes to show you all what an awesome chef my guy is. You're the best Aaron!

Bye for now friends
bB***

No comments: