November 23, 2015

Doggie Love

Hi There!!!
HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS.
Yesterday I took photos of a friend. We went to a park near the Highland area in Bham.
Jackie brought her dogs with her, but then decided that it would just be easier without the dogs, so while she took them back to her apartment, Aaron and I just waited at the park, people watching. While we waited we see this man coming down the street with this GIGANTIC black dog and a mid sized white dog. Both dogs were as fluffy as fluffy gets. So of course, being the dog lovers that we are, we HAD to stop him. The black dog was seriously HUGE. Like taller than me when he stands up. It was incredible. 

So it turns out the dog was a Black Russian Terrior. 
Really just a giant sweet precious thing. It was only one year old. I wanted to just sink my face into him and cuddle the rest of the day away. His name was Oscar and I'm in L O V E with this breed. I want one soooo much. The other white dog he had was a Wheaten Terrior so it was also a super adorable dog.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this new love I have. Hopefully one day Aaron and I can get one of these sweet precious lovable dogs so buck can have a brother!

I hope you have a fantastic Monday!
bB***

No comments: