January 19, 2016

The Weekend Fun!

Hi Friends!!
My weekend was soooooo wonderful and I hope yours was as well. 
Aaron and I took a little road trip to Montgomery. He had to pick up a few things for work so we kind of just made a fun day of it. 

First things, First....WHATABURGER. We absolutely had to eat that for Breakfast. We were driving right by it, so we couldn't pass it up. Mmmmmmm So delicious!!

We spent an hour or so on the base. Just shopping haha. It was super fun. Aaron is really a lot of fun to shop with because he will try on anything I ask him to. So of course he makes it fun!
 
 
After that, we realized that my Auntie and Unk were in Montgomery as well, for my uncles birthday. So we met up with them and had lunch at a place called Jalapenos. It's in the Alley right in downtown Montgomery. It was really good and we had a funny waiter.

After the drive back, we had to take care of a few things for Aaron's move, which I'll talk about later in another post that isn't this one. Then we spent the rest of the day totally sucked into "Last Man Standing". I swear that show is hilarious and we totally lose track of time watching it. You should watch it!!

Sunday was filled with Church, WHOLE FOODS {of course},  Last Man Standing, Gun Shooting and then catching up on some debates with my Auntie Stacey and the girls.

I absolutely L O V E Sundays sooooo much!!!!
I hope you all have a fantastic week. Praying mine CREEEEEEEPS by.
Dreading the arrival of Monday.

Bye for now
bB***




1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Sounds like a hell of a fun weekend!!